How to lose weight in 7 days is a big question right now, “I want to lose 10 pounds (4,5 kg) in a week.” That is something that I hear almost every day.
There are many ways to succeed in this, but the main ingredient is determination, i.e. strength of will, or commitment!
So, you have commitment to lose weight? OK, you should start right now.
Plan for How to lose weight in 7 days
This will be your first day and you still have a lot of strength. Therefore, we are going to exercise. That means you’ll be skipping some rope today – it is easy.
A widely cited study found that jumping rope is one of the most effective cardio exercises out there—and it can whip you into shape with just a few minutes a day of skipping. In the study, after six weeks of daily 10-minute jump-rope exercises, participants demonstrated the same levels of improvement to their cardiovascular health as individuals who jogged for 30 minutes a day. Link
Firstly – weigh yourself. You want to know how many Pounds (Kilograms) u have lost in the end of this diet.
In the morning – skipping rope for 30 minutes. After that Breakfast – 2 or 3 Eggs (you can drink coffee (scrambled or boiled). NO BREAD! Cheese is OK. You can drink coffee but without sugar or cream. No Snacks please.
Do u have pause during the work? Please drink only some Tee, without sugar of course .
Before Launch do some Push ups (no joking) and Squats! At least 15 Minutes in total.
Lunch: Some light soup will be good. Main course: fish with no side dishes or just boiled Veggies. Desert?? What desert, you want to lose weight, right?
Afternoon – cycling or walking, at least 1 Hour
Dinner: It would be best to skip it. Or drink just a coup of coffee. If u have to eat something, eat a small portion, but really small portion, like handful of walnuts or hazelnuts.
Are you feeling tired? That is ok, yesterday u did great job with that exercises. U should do similar thing today,
Firstly, some rope jumping for 30 mins my friend. After that shower and grab something to eat.
Breakfast: Bacon and (Cheddar or Cottage) Cheese, BUT without bread. Cheese is rich in protein, calcium and beneficial fatty acids, yet contains a minimal amount of carbs.
Pause: Tee or Water
Before Lunch: Push Ups and Squats – 30 Mins. Lunch: BUNLESS BURGER. It’s easy to make it. You need a ground beef, maybe some cheese and onions. No buns and sauces! Recipe: LINK
Afternoon – cycling or walking, at least 1 Hour
Dinner: NO DINNER TODAY AMIGO – do you want to lose that fat???
Before Bed: Rope jumping for 20 mins – That is your Dessert 😀
This is going to be difficult – but u can do it. Good news – no exercise today.
Breakfast – just Tee without sugar or honey or milk. If u drink Espresso – you can drink it but no sugar no cream please.
Lunch – Just water or tee
In the evening you will feel a bit of hunger – that’s ok. Now you can eat something like:
Congratulations! You’ve been fasting almost all day. That is, you have consumed very few calories and that is great! U are close to your goal – lose 10 pounds in a week
Repeat the day One
Repeat the day Two
Repeat the day Three
this is the last day of your fast diet, that is why we will have a slow pace today.
In the morning you can slow jogging or walk for a half an hour,
For the Breakfast take champignons fried on butter with cottage cheese. You can drink a yoghurt.
Pause: Water, Tee or Espresso
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: chicken breast, or pork with no side dish
In the Evening, Jogging or take a walk. If u have a strength, exercise a bit!
Weigh yourself – let’s see how many Pound (kg’s) have u lost 😀
Let us know, please write in Comment section below!
How to lose weight in 7 days – extra tips
- Eat Fewer Carbs and Sugars – Try eliminating or drastically reducing all starchy carbs and sugars for the week. Replace these with low-carb vegetables, while also increasing your intake of eggs, lean meats and fish. People who go low-carb often see a difference on the scale as early as the next morning after starting the diet.
- Avoid Junk Foods – it is clear why is this so important
- Don’t drink your calories – means no soda, no alcohol and so on… Only water, Tee or espresso without sugar or cream
- Do a lot of skipping rope – it is better as running
- Be active – take a walk, ride a bike, go out. Forget TV time and snacks
- Intermittent Fasting – There are many different protocols, such as a 16-hour fast with an 8-hour feeding window, or a 20-hour fast with a 4-hour feeding window.
- Read food labels – Use the calorie information to work out how a particular food fits into your daily calorie allowance on the weight loss plan.
- Close the Kitchen at Night – Establish a time when you will stop eating so you won’t give in to the late-night munchies or mindless snacking while watching television.